Saturday, January 21, 2012

Boredom

I'm kinda bored. I felt like drawing something. At first, I don't know what to do, so I just doodled something and came up with this. I want to improve my creativity skills, i feel like i'm left out with all the awesome artist I know. But it's okay, everyone of us has a talent. We just have to discover it and cultivate it. So I'm planning to draw more until i become better or best with it! :D

I miss drawing with real art materials though. I must buy sketchpad, pencils and other art materials tomorrow. It'll serve as a gift for myself! :D

3 comments:

  1. oh my god, this is really good! did you draw this by yoursef?

    I love it!
    xx
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! i drew this myself. :) i used PaintTool SAI as my medium. :) Thank you! I'm happy someone appreciate it. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete